We provide the comprehensive consulting services and resources you need to broaden and differentiate your practice in the defined benefit space.
- Plan Document Services
- Actuarial Valuation and Certification
- Report and Compliance
- Participant Services
- Plan Amendments.
- Prototype and volume submitter plan restatements.
- Preparation of IRS determination letter applications.
- Determination of annual minimum funding requirements, as required by ERISA.
- Determination of fiscal year end disclosure information in accordance with Financial Account Standards Board No. 87, 88 and 132.
- Determination of maximum deductible contributions.
- Preparation of Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) annual premium.
We provide annual plan testing to ensure that your plans are in compliance with the law and other regulations surrounding retirement plans.
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 and attachments.
- Certification of Actuarial Information, Form 5500, Schedule B and Preparation of Summary Annual Reports for Participants.
- Annual plan non-discrimination, top heavy, and contribution testing.
- Preparation of periodic benefit statements of accumulated and projected retirement benefits for all participants.
- Determination of benefit amounts and optional forms of benefit payment upon a participant’s distributable event.
- Preparation of distribution information packets for benefit eligible participants; including election forms and tax notices.