We enable investment advisors to deliver smart retirement solutions to their clients with no compromises, conflicts or proprietary requirements – supporting all plan types regardless of plan size or average account balance.
- Plan Document Services
- Participant Tools
- Daily Valuation
- Customized Branded Solutions
- Transparent Pricing
- Compliance Testing
- Sales Tools and Resources
- As part of our offering, we provide comprehensive plan document support. We enable a deep level of flexibility and customization, while keeping your clients’ plan documents current and compliant with all regulations.
- We offer 401(k), 403(b), MEP, Profit Sharing, Money Purchase, New Comparability, Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation and 457(b) document solutions to meet your clients’ needs.
- Enrollment, education, and ongoing plan communications are supported by a variety of media delivery, from paper-based to electronic. We deliver the tools that help plan participants make informed, educated decisions.
- Participant Statements. Our participant statements are easy-to-read, informative pieces that provide participant information, account and investment fund activity. There are several options to choose from, including the SmartStatement with Account Activity, the SmartStatement with Fund Performance, and the participant SuperStatement. The SuperStatement differs from the SmartStatements in its ability to combine the account activity, plan specific fund performance information, and news article in one document. Statements are delivered as electronic media via the participant account web site and the eStatement warehouse.
- Participant Communications. Initial enrollment, education, and ongoing plan communications are supported in a variety of media delivery, from paper-based to electronic.
- SmartPlan. Extend your reach digitally, with our SmartPlan offering. We make available online, video based enrollment, plan and investment education, and risk profiling, to make your job as a trusted advisor more efficient and allow you to touch more participants. Once live participants can revisit the education modules and risk profiling at any time. SmartPlan also features targeted communications to drive increased participation and savings.
- We deliver participant level recordkeeping, utilizing the latest online technologies. Through automated trading interfaces, our daily valuation, open-architecture trading environment delivers expedited daily trade settlements. We do not offer proprietary investments, have no investment biases, and can accommodate your individually designed investment portfolio models.
- Our flexibility allows you to keep your custody provider or to select from multiple solutions. Each delivers paying agent services, trust statements, and directed trustee support, if needed.
- We manage the day-to-day plan administrative functions and can be your client’s contact for all administrative issues or remain completely in the background. We can help you determine which trade partner is right for your business model and assist with a plan conversion strategy.
- We recognize that your brand comes first. Your clients are buying you and we align our offering and deliverables around that concept. From the web experience, to mobile applications and reporting your brand and color scheme will prevail.
- Our mission is to fully tailor tax deferred retirement and charitable programs to the needs of your clients and their employees at a price below that of standardized brokerage or insurance company products.
We provide annual plan testing to ensure that plans are in compliance with the law and other regulations surrounding retirement plans. And we also provide a signature-ready form 5500.
A dedicated compliance group oversees and coordinates the following tests at plan year-end as part of our services.
- Actual Deferral Percentage Test (ADP)
- Actual Contribution Percentage Test (ACP)
- 415 Annual Additions Limitation Test
- 416 Top Heavy Test
- 410(b) Minimum Coverage Test
- 414(s) Compensation Test
- 401(a)(4) General Non-Discrimination Test
- We provide a written report stating the results of all compliance tests conducted and provide recommended resolutions for test failures
- We are committed to providing the support, tools and resources that help our partners build their retirement plan business. Leverage our Marketing Team to arm you with branded sales materials and drip campaigns, keeping you fresh in the marketplace.
- Your firm offers the full spectrum of retirement plan designs-qualified, non-qualified, individually designed or prototype-if a standard solution does not fit the bill, we can handle it.