A 401(k) is a savings vehicle established by a business or self-employed person to help employees and business owners save for retirement as well as take advantage of the tax benefits provided to both the business owner and employees. A 401(k) plan can accommodate the needs of a broad range of retirement planning objectives.
Employers often struggle to find an affordable, yet service rich, retirement plan that satisfies all employees, while meeting regulatory obligations.
At Plus Retirement Services, we offer a comprehensive retirement plan program, with customizable services tailored to the needs of your company and employees.
- Plan Design and Consulting
- Recordkeeping and Administration
- Compliance Oversight
- Fiduciary Support
- Participant Communications
- Education and Guidance
- Payroll Integration
- Comprehensive and User Friendly Online App
Retirement Planning Tools and Guidance to Help Employees Reach Their Goals
Here are just a few tools that we offer:
- SmartPlan. SmartPlan is an interactive video platform that is customized for each plan and fully integrated with the participant website. It engages employees with short, step-by-step videos that guide them through a risk profile, enrollment and investment election process.
- My Retirement Goal. Is a proprietary participant savings module. Fully integrated into the participant web and mobile app, it delivers a straight-forward picture of their retirement savings outlook.
- StoryLine. Is a personalized investment service for participants. In minutes, StoryLine’s mobile-friendly technology provides a personalized investment allocation using just nine simple questions with ongoing and interactive planning tools.
- Planning Tools and Calculators. A substantial menu of traditional online calculators support participants as they move through their savings life cycle.
- In addition to providing financial security in retirement, saving in a 401(k) provides tax advantages for both the business owner and the employees, including tax deductions, tax-deferred earnings, and tax credits. These pre-tax contributions lower an individual’s tax liability for the year, just for investing in their future.
- Competitive retirement benefits to attract and retain employees.
- Efficient process for managing employee contributions through payroll deduction.
- Tax deduction for plan expenses paid by the business owner.
- Tax credit for plan start-up costs.
We offer a number of tools and services to make managing plans as easy as possible for sponsors and their team. Here are some examples of key resources that we offer:
- Plan Sponsor Website
- GoFile Secure Payroll
- Plan Sponsor Reports
- Retirement Plan Review Reports
- Plan and Participant Demographic Reports
- Retirement Readiness Management Report
- Eligibility Tracking and Report Services
- Online Loan Administration
- Compliance and Fiduciary Support
- Online Distribution Service
It is more important than ever for today’s employees to be engaged in taking charge of their retirement. We give them the technology, tools, and service they need to achieve their goals. We offer the following tools:
- Online Account Access
- GoRetire Mobile App
- Participant Service Center
- Participant Statement
- Voice Response System
Put your company retirement plan on the path to success.
- Maintain a Competitive Edge. Employees view a retirement plan as a key component of their benefits package in today’s marketplace, now more than ever.
- Get More from Your Provider. At Plus Retirement Services we take a proactive, hands-on approach by helping our clients avoid plan design or operational pitfalls so that their plans run smoothly.
- Services is the Key to Success. Plus Retirement Services is accessible. You will be assigned a dedicated customer service representative so you will know who to call and won’t need to explain your plan’s provisions each time you contact us.